Cirque Du Soleil “KA” Tickets
“KÁ’s technical marvel remains unmatched”
Las Vegas Weekly
The glory of the battle, and the epic rush of victory. The most lavish of all Cirque Du Soleil shows up to date, it features hyperreal stunts, blazing fireworks, impressive movable stage, and a very touching story are the reason why the KA Tickets are so popular.
What to Do in Las Vegas
What Is The KA Show About?
The KA Show is about combat and personality, it tells about the twins coming of age on the way to their destiny. This is the first show of Cirque Du Soleil that offers a very clear and non-abstract plot of the act. The performance focuses on the concept of “Journey”: strength, combat, love, fear; it’s about the way of life as it is, with its obstacles and temptations.
What You’ll See At KA by Cirque Du Soleil
The show includes the following acts:
- A battle where the attack can come from any quarter.
- A quest that takes in moving landscapes and bitter rivalries.
- A never-before-imagined stage, the steepest challenge faced on the journey.
- A storm that defies even the stoutest seafaring heart.
- A wheel of death, a lock-up for the faint-of-heart.
1.5 hours (90 minutes)
Time and schedule
Saturday Wednesday 7:00 PM & 9:30 PM
Ka does not run on Thursdays and Fridays.
MGM Grand Las Vegas
Address: 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA