Cirque Du Soleil “O” Tickets
“‘O’ defies description, as spectacular and inventive a live show as you’re not are likely to find anywhere in the world.”
An aquatic masterpiece of the circus entertainment, O Show is about surrealism, romance, and artistry. The show is dedicated to the beauty of the theatrical performance, and you have the chance to see it live at Bellagio, Las Vegas. The Cirque Du Soleil “O” Tickets are sold out at the speed of light, so don’t hesitate!
Performances begin July 1st, 2021
What to Do in Las Vegas
What is the “O” Show Las Vegas?
Swimmers, divers, world-class acrobats, improbable stunts, and classic advice for any successful recipe “Just Add Water” create the unique experience that is only possible thanks to Circus Du Soleil.
- Aerial Hoops: incredible choreography and stunts.
- The Bateau Ship: a ghostly ship emerges from the mist
- Cadre: aquatic zebras jump on a giant metal frame just above the water.
- Fire: two elements clash together to create a unique visual action.
- High Dive: world-class divers make a precise jump in a narrow section of the pool.
- Underwater Show: bet you’ve never seen before the artists acting underwater!
1.5 hour (90 minutes)
Time and schedule
Wednesday, Sunday 7:00 PM & 9:30 PM. O does not run on Mondays & Tuesdays.
Bellagio Hotel & Casino (the theater is located inside the Bellagio Hotel, between the Poker Room and the Buffet.)
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
See other Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas shows